Sunday, April 15, 2012

tumblrlina


Hat- pullandbear, glasses- vintage, top- my own (slightlyyellow.blogspot.com) jeans-charity shop, belt- zara, vans

Very tumblry look, most definitely not my usual style. Although i am in love with my new neon pink vans, such a wonderful addition to my wardrobe. I am actually living in these highwaisted levis which i bought for three euros ina charity shop and ripped up, i love them with this belt, pefect edge. The round sunglasses are not mine (sadly) but are very beautiful, i belive they are vintage from the 70s and i am on the lookout for some pretty similar, i am hoping to get to a little market next sunday to have a look for something along the lines. I bought the hat agessssssss ago but only recently began to wear it, i actually really like it, it was reallly cheap aswell! And ofcourse, in honour of the tumblry photoshoot, i am wearing the high little socks.

2 comments:

  1. you look so coooool!
    love the pink vans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great outfit :) and the vans are adorable!
    in btw your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear!
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete