Saturday, November 15, 2014

A-KLASS




FIRST: Top // Camden - Skirt // Zara
SECOND: Top & Shoes // Primark - Leggings // Romwe - Shirt // Flee market

At the moment I am becoming quite obsessive with a-line skirts. Since I bought this hounds tooth one and two others from Zara its pretty much all Ive been wearing. I paired it with this adidas shirt to contrast the 'smarter' vibe with a bit of a sporty feel. This skirt is super flattering, its shape and the material is lovely and it wasn't too expensive either! The next outfit is a little daring, I haven't worn these leggings much since I was sent them by Romwe actually but I decided to pair them up! I wore a similar colour top, kind of giving a two-piece vibe to the outfit and to tone down the loudness of the two piece I wore this oversize brown shirt and some all black Timberland dupes. 
A little update. GUYS... I got a visa, so I cant finally shop online (yes this is going to be very dangerous for my bank account.) However Im super excited to get a few pieces I've been lusting over for ages!


8 comments:

  1. Love A-lie skirts too s they are so flattering, on the hunt for more :p Really like the combination of the nice and girly(-ish) skirt with the edgy sporty crop top, definitely something we would wear x
    Feel free to check out our latest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/silver-shoes-and-other-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the skirt teamed with the sports top, and those leggings are awesome! xx

    Viva Epernay | Benefit Advent Calendar Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    New international OASAP giveaway:
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style! x

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style dear! love that skirt with the crop top, it´s such a 90s clueless like outfit with a modern hint!
    And the leggins in the second are pretty sick too! following you on bloglovin and gfc :)) xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first look <3 New follower on GFC and Bloglovin ;)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first outfit is amazing, love your style xo

    www.iwearmyownstyle.com

    ReplyDelete